Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Net plagiarism

© 2009 Joshua Stark

This here is a non environmentally-related post, but it is important enough to bring up. In the wake of some plagiarism taking place among bloggers, I would like anybody publishing to the web to read this little primer on how to help find plagiarizers to your work, written by Albert Rasch.

I'll be implementing these tips soon, although I probably don't need to worry too much about folks wanting to take my stuff. Anyhoo, if you write on the web, definitely check out his blog post.

2 comments:

Albert A Rasch said...

Josh,

Thanks for the huzzah!

Plagiarism is a bane on the writer, and anything you do to protect yourself from it is a good thing.

Best regards,
Albert A Rasch
Fallow Deer: Hints and Tips
Chronicles Interview: JS Croner Part I

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Josh, for the link to Mr. Rasch's blog on plagerism. The info is really useful and also exciting! The electronic fingerprint idea is pretty neat, although I personally wouldn't have time to take all the measures to protect my material. Too bad there are so many lazy, intellectually poor, and unscrupulous people out there who can't write their own stuff and resort to stealing from others...

Take care,
Zorro S.

P.S. I think bloggers also need to worry about their pictures being used by others without their consent...